Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some eBay Specials~

I just listed some end of the year GREAT deals on eBay, if you want to take a peek :) I have also 2 Christine Crocker dollys from a consignor on offer, and some little late 19th c odds and ends. Most of you know I am narrowing the focus of the Museum to only include fashion up to the 1860's, and have been culling the collection this year. I was hoping to have it done by the end of the year, but am so far behind, it doesnt look like Im going to make it totally. I still have a couple of adult gowns, and some childrens things that need to go. I have run out of my flat storage, and have been focused more on the earlier years for a while now. I hope you all have a VERY! Merry !! Christmas!!!! this year, and I wish all my readers a Joy filled and Heathly 2010!

No comments: