Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And the Winner of the little Marie Pincushion IS.............

dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada........(can you hear the drums?).............


Congratulations Janice! post me a comment with your mailing address, and Marie will be on her way! (Your comment will be emailed to me and I wont publish it online) T*H*A*N*K*Y*O*U* to all who commented and sent me emails to share your own stories~ we are all inspiration for each other! Many of you asked me how I lost my weight~ alot of WORK! That's how! Truthfully, YOU are the ONLY person who can motivate YOURSELF to loose weight. There is no trick. There is no pill that you can take and the next day you wake up fit and trim....that's all a bunch of malarkey~ POOEY! I have had two back surgeries, and have degenerative disk disease....and the blasted doctors would always say, YOU WOULD FEEL ALOT BETTER if you will loose weight......and I would always say, How exactly am I sposed to loose weight if I cant move to begin with? Well they never would answer me....and I found the answer for myself. """I"""" decided I was going to loose weight, and everyone knows there is only one way to loose weight naturally~ which is to burn more calories than we take in. So simply put, I got my big tuccas moving. very slow at first. We bought me a treadmill, and my goal at first was do walk a single lap (1/4 mile) a day. I was very slow, 1 mph I think...and you know, sometimes I couldn't even walk a single lap. But I kept at it, and did as much as my body would let me. As time went on, and I have got more fit, I am now walking my 2 miles a day, which is 8 laps on the treadmill...takes around 30 minutes, and I walk first thing in the morning~ and YES, I have sweat dripping off my nose by the time I get done, and am too winded to talk....but that lasts just a little, in a few minutes Ive caught my breath back, and guess what, I am energized and really feeling good the rest of the day! So my simple advise to anyone wanting to loose weight is this: GET MOVING!! Its O.k. to be a little selfish, and take 30 minutes for yourself each morning....and don't say you don't have time.........make it!




2 comments:

Anita said...

Congrats to Janice...I am green with envy!
And RATS...I was hoping you found the miracle I've been looking for! I am still amazed at 60 in 5 months. Congratulations to you, too. I know that has to make a big difference in your quality of life.

Cheeky Rose Boutique said...

Yoohoo!Miracles do happen! It is awesome to win one of your amazing dollyes! Again much congratulations on being healthier and happier Rachael!