Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thieves!

Thievery & Ransackery!!!

I love all creatures Great & small...those that know me  know this. But I get the absolute heebie jeebies! when I see a furry whatnot in my house. And by furry what~not, I mean the wee beasties that zoom around a zillion miles an hour, and when vexxed they will jump up to 2 feet right at you~ little bugger kangaroo mice we have here!  we have 5 cats here on the farm, and none can catch the furry  beast living in my oven!  YES!!! The thing has burrowed into the insulation in my kitchen stove, and we cannot get him out even after taking it as much apart as possible. I have tried glue traps, snap traps, live be nice to the thing traps..nope~ he is like mighty mouse!  Soooo fast.  So have fun imagining me screeching one morning when turning on the water in the kitchen while not quite awake yet, and it was in the sink and absolutely levitated straight up at me! That must have taken years off of my lifespan...years!  Now I prefer my little 'friends' that keep me company in the gallery~ much more quiet, and clean, and precious....all tho.......



 They do get to be quite mischievous and love to move things about so I cannot find them again....and this one, she and her sister have taken a liking to my Christmas tree!



  I wrap the tree base in burlap, and see~ see her peeking out at me! She must be up to something......



  Every now and again she will freeze! and peek out at me..... what is she up to????



 Ahhhh HA! She has taken my candy canes  Dear Annie gifted me!!!!

 

  The little stockings my Tressa made me are not safe either!



Freeze! Ahhhhhh but I still see you Darling. I think if you hang a stolen stocking by the fire, Santy Clause must fill it with a lump of coal...dont you think?


1 comment:

Barbara said...

I don't think "coal" serves the purpose of teaching a life lesson.....but........reindeer poop just might do the trick!! ;-)
LY, Mom