Thursday, May 01, 2014

The Reason Why I Shudder...

At the Sight of any Box on the Road.....

   One never knows what may be within it.  The stupidity and cruelty of  some people still amazes & saddens me to no end. Please you to meet my newest little helper~ Skye. I named him Skye because his eyes are the bluest I have ever seen, and the top of his head reminds me of a silk moth. Hes fluffy like a big while cloud...and like the sky, he can be calm...or an absolute tornado.  He was put in a cardboard box with another kitten and left out on the road  :(
 MIL took his brother, and he decided I was his new Mommy. He is absolutely stuck on me all the time~ if I am standing and he hasn't climbed up my pants and onto my shoulder, he is sitting on my foot. He sleeps up under my chin and is the most precious little thing.  I was sorting beads yesterday and noticed he had stopped purring~ when I realized he had fallen asleep I had to take a picture to share.  My white kitty Mary passed away this past month and I miss her Dearly~ I cant help but think she has sent little one to my rescue~

2 comments:

Kleidung um 1800 said...

The cruelty of some people really is such a sad thing, but little Skye and the other kitten were so luckiy that you've crossed their path at the very right time!
Reading your story makes me think that you are truly meant to meet each other - what a lovely happy ending!
Hope your new little purring helper inspires you with your work :)
Sabine

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have a new friend to keep you company...Your picture is absolute contentment.