Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Original 1850 Izannah Walker Doll Ambrotype on eBay this week

 If you love early cloth dolls by Izannah Walker~ this early ambrotype is available on eBay this week~ just click on the link to my eBay specials on the sidebar.  This is the time of year when I have to repack the flat storage and air quilts and such, and have also begun a bit of spring cleaning. I can't keep everything, and images of the early Izannah's are just as much, if not more rare than dollys themselves~ this should go to an Izzy lover, or, better yet, to an Izannah collector who perhaps has this particular dolly, wouldn't that be just wonderful.  Ladye Calicoe is still available as well, and I have added a make an offer button for her, so if you love her~ please do feel free to make me an offer~ I love to share!

No comments: