Thursday, January 07, 2016

Happy 2016!

New Year...New Dollys... New You!
 Happy New Year! I can't believe we are a week into 2016 already!  I want to thank all of my wonderful customers for their much appreciated patronage last year, and say that I hope to continue to grow my business(s) this year~ making dollys, painting, making ya'll beautiful tools and teaching embroidery & beadwork. I have so many wonderful things planned for this year I hope I can get to them all! I have some really new exciting projects planed to make that I have never made before~ exciting but also a bit intimidating...but if I can do it, so can you! I challenge all of my readers to try something new this year they have never done before! 'Just do it!'. 
 I have been hard at work designing some new embroidery projects, some kits, and of coarse sculpting some fresh new faces. The three dollys above are part of my Ladye Grace series of early 19th c dolls, with antique glass eyes and elaborate sculpted coiffures. These are spoken for, but there are several more on the table patiently waiting their turn.  
Cheers to a Happy & Healthy 2016 filled with all in life that makes your inner light shine bright!!!

No comments: