Friday, July 29, 2016

Flemish Fantasy Kit update

Kits in Stock Again!

The response I have received for my 2016 Flemish Fantasy Ornament Kit has been wonderful~ well beyond my expectations. To my super fantastic customers who have been patiently waiting their kit to be shipped, they have all gone out this morning~ so please check your email for your specific tracking number. I have really tried to keep them in stock, really I have~ and it never fails when I get down low and reorder my silks, I will get orders in that inbewteen time that have to wait to ship~ so I do sincerely apologize to those of you who I could not ship out your kit the same day you ordered one. I have fourteen left sitting here, ready to ship out if you have been pondering getting one!  You can find ordering info for them here .

No comments: