Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Diamond K Folk Art Unavailable Aug 14-28

Teaching at Bath Textile Summer School 

   I am off to the UK soon to teach my 17th c Beadwork workshop at the Bath Textile Summer School  at the Holburne Museum , pictured above.  Super excited to meet my students and see England. I am taking my camera and hope to share some of my travels with ya'll when I return.  

I have had several questions about this years ltd edition Ornament~ it is still coming! I do apologize that it is late coming out this year. I have been focusing on classes and building the new workshop, so am a bit behind (as usual it seems).  

2 comments:

Barbara Brown said...

Day after TOMORROW!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO! Have lots of fun! We'll be thinking about you. Love you, Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Looks like this is going to be a very special trip for you...I remember so vividly when the Angel Basket was first challenged on Ning...so much has happened since then. I do hope you are taking it to share with your class. And I'm looking forward to seeing what you find on your trip! Elisabeth in CT